Taranis fra FRSky slår huller i den traditionelle opfattelse af at radioer med mange funktioner og kanaler skal koste frygteligt mange penge.
Taranis benytter sig af OpenTX SW, hvilket er en Open Source platform med et stor tilslutning fra udviklere over hele verden.
Denne nye Taranis X9D Plus er en Hardware forbedring af den originale Taranis X9D, og inkluderer vibrator og et nyt 2-farvet display der giver dig valget mellem hvid og blå.
Nogle af FRSKy Taranis's mange funktioner er:
- Full Telemetry RSSI alarms (warns you of signal reception problems before disaster can strike)
- Self test of the transmitter antenna
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 60 model memories
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Voice or custom sound alerts
- USB and SD card slot for system expansion
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software
- Large 212 X 64 backlit LCD screen
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft - limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
- Selectable flight mode (1, 2, 3, or 4)
- 2 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
- Trims - Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trims
- Standard trainer jack
- ARM Cortex M3 32-bit 60MHz
- Integrates with CompanionTX – a FREE computer program that is a transmitter setup buddy. CompanionTX (Windows/Mac/Linux) is used to set-up models with the wizard, save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
- USB connection for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with CompanionTX
- Sticks and pots can be calibrated by the end user
- Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)
- Open source community-driven firmware, so unlike with major manufacturers if you need a special function or have good improvement suggestions just raise your voice, and don't be surprised if it's implemented a couple of days later! Visit http://www.openrcforums.com to meet the developers!
This box comes with the following items:
- Taranis Transmitter
- Battery Charger Adapter
- Neck Strap